ISIS - Live IV 2x12" on sale now!!!!

http://www.roboticempire.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3173

seven tracks contained within these two LPs, which are housed in a custom made hand-cranked letterpress gatefold jacket. We had the same fellow who made all the letterpress jackets for their four live CDs to date (Michael Babcock @ Interrobang Letterpress) work his magic on this jacket and the results are beautiful. The recordings on this are different for each location, but overall the flow and quality are excellent for varied live recordings upwards of 7 years old now. Here are the songs included on this release:

"Gentle Time" @ WMBR in Boston, MA

"Glisten" @ The Troubadour in Los Angeles, CA

"CFT" @ CBGB's in New York, NY

"Celestial" @ CBGB's in New York, NY

"Improv I (Endless Nameless)" @ The Rotunda in Philadelphia, PA

"False Light" @ The Middle East in Cambridge, MA

"Weight" @ The Troubadour in Los Angeles, CA

A long time in the making, we're really stoked on how this turned out. Total that were manufactured of this one-time pressing, in the following quantities:

* 103 on BLACK

* 403 on CHOCOLATE (OPAQUE BROWN)

* 524 on HONEY (TRANSLUCENT BROWN)

This is not a pre-order (as we have our copies in-house), but we will not begin shipping these out of here for at least two weeks due to being generally backed-up on current orders. Please be patient, as REPEAT: the ISIS Live IV 2x12"s will not begin shipping until mid/late July. This includes any items you may order along with this release, which will all ship together. Thank you! LIMIT OF 1 COPY OF EACH COLOR PER CUSTOMER

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean variants of the PxDx split, I just meant that you collect variants of Isis releases. I'm only trying to get a single copy of each release, and with the box set, the remix set, and the live set complete, that knocked a huge chunk of searching down for me. All I have left to get is a copy of that split and i'll have a copy of everything they've ever released.