ISIS - Live IV 2x12" on sale now!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since you already have the songs... I don't really understand wanting a split 7" but not wanting the original LPs with their own artwork?

Part of it is not being able to afford all the original LPs on their own. I own The Red Sea, Celestial, and In The Absence Of Truth, and would happily track down the others if money wasn't an issue. Another part of it is the fact that the box is all on 180g, which is nice. I don't really know why I want the PxDx split, i'm not a huge fan of PxDx, but I feel for some reason, that I should get a copy. Maybe it's because it doesn't show up for sale that often?

• 3 weeks later...

Finally! Mine were at my house. Arrived today. I'm happy for that.

The one thing though that bothers me now...and I'd like you guys' opinion on what course of action to take...is that I paid and was charged the $12.20 for Priority shipping, but yet it was sent Media Mail. Do I bitch and moan to RE about this or let it go?

the packaging sucks balls...its square paper folder and there was no chance of it arriving in perfect condition which is lame

the recs sound good as hell tho so whatever

It may seem lame, but what rules about it is that it is hand letter pressed. Super classy stuff.

i was unaware of this actually, thats pretty badass