Gaslight '59 Sound preorder info

Gaslight preorder info from myspace:

pre-ordering THE ’59 SOUND (CD as well as vinyl options)

The full length of our upcoming album THE '59 SOUND can be pre-ordered starting this Wednesday (July 9) from 12 noon Pacific time onwards at the SideOneDummy online store (www.sideonedummy.com).

Anyone who pre-orders can choose to purchase either the full length CD, or the gatefold LP, or both. Purchase of either the CD or LP will get you a special edition Gaslight t-shirt as well.

There are vinyl color options too, for those of you who want to pre-order the LP:

* 1,000 clear blue vinyl copies, available via the SideOneDummy online store (www.sideonedummy.com) starting this Weds July 9

* 500 white vinyl copies, available from our friends at Vinyl Collective (www.vinylcollective.com), also starting this Wednesday

In addition, black vinyl versions of THE '59 SOUND will be available starting August 19th via Side One Dummy, Vinyl Collective and record stores everywhere...

sweet.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin

Alright friends, you guys beat me to my own post about this so I will address a lot of this in yet another Gaslight Anthem Thread. Stay tuned!

how long you think it will take for these to sell out?

30 seconds.

Honestly, I'd give them a little over 24 hours for the rarest color. Think about the lawrence arms records that came out, 2 per person. 400(each) from Asian Man, 100(each) from VC. That took a little over 12 hours. I'd say this will be comparable.

Gaslight Anthem has a few really intense fans, but not a huge number of them. This is why copies of the import of "Senor and the Queen" sat in the store for a while. The first copies flew out, as did the restock. But after the avid fans were served there isn't a huge crowd on these guys. It's like 300 super internet kids.