LIMITED VERSION OF THE OFF WITH THEIR HEADS RECORD

Anyone remember what happend with the Hot Water Music record that came out recently? Some jag off spent over $400 on the tour version and then No Idea had them on their website a week or so later.

DO NOT PAY SOME RETARDED AMOUNT FOR THIS RECORD ON EBAY RIGHT NOW. THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE. IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE BIDDING ON THIS RIGHT NOW TELL THEM TO BACK OUT.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Off-With-Their-Heads-From-the-Bottom-Record-Release-D4_W0QQitemZ330250403090QQihZ014 QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/OFF-WITH-THEIR-HEADS-FROM-THE-BOTTOM-Ltd-Silk-screened_W0QQitemZ220254301283QQihZ012QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm guessing over $200 each...Even though 1/200 isn't that rare and they have variants of "All things Move" that are less than that...OH, the kids.

doesn't someone on this board have all of those?

lol @ the description

Isn't there somebody you can make jealous with this record?

Even better I bet somebody you have a crush on would be a lot more willing to head over to your house to hang out one on one after you tell them you have a ltd ed early release of this record that you would love to play for them if they were in to that kind of thing.

If you can't use rare records to make out why are you buying rare records? Is it to feel better about yourself? If so, you are an idiot. Bettering yourself with rare possessions is sad but making out because of rare possessions is shallow and being shallow is a lot funner than being sad.

so wait...the limited release show silk-screened version is gonna be available at no idea??

does anyone know the pressing info for the pre-order of the standard (non-tour) version that no idea have up currently?

:o

You're a little late to the party. They put it up for sale yesterday and it sold out in 2.5 hours. Whether or not they will make more screened covers is beyond me, however.

so wait...the limited release show silk-screened version is gonna be available at no idea??

does anyone know the pressing info for the pre-order of the standard (non-tour) version that no idea have up currently?

:o

You're a little late to the party. They put it up for sale yesterday and it sold out in 2.5 hours. Whether or not they will make more screened covers is beyond me, however.

i wish i knew. i asked matt a couple of days ago and he didn't know if they had any..i feel crappy, as i really wanted that version as i love tour editions over the regular releases. i love handmade covers..