How do YOU store test presses?

Guest falloutcollapse

I was justtttt going to start this thread. What I did was put both records between the two thick pieces of cardboard they came with and in a poly sleeve.

Never buy blank covers!

Head down to your local record store and ask them for loose covers, they should have several just lying around (eg.- from shitty vinyl that was scratched up) that they'll give you or will sell to you for way less than bagsunlimited. Then use a blade to bust the seems open, turn the cover inside out, apply glue, wait for it to dry and decorate as you see fit.

Nothing better than a sweet test press inside an old New Kids OTB or Tijuana Brass sleeve!

Never buy blank covers!

Head down to your local record store and ask them for loose covers, they should have several just lying around (eg.- from shitty vinyl that was scratched up) that they'll give you or will sell to you for way less than bagsunlimited. Then use a blade to bust the seems open, turn the cover inside out, apply glue, wait for it to dry and decorate as you see fit.

Nothing better than a sweet test press inside an old New Kids OTB or Tijuana Brass sleeve!

my Lifetime and Trial By Fire tests are like this. except i used the extra LP covers that rev hq sends out with orders. i photocopied the covers and wrote "test pressing" on them. Yemin signed my lifetime test. :)

my Shooks tests are store like normal records, also.