Sonic closed today?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man, that would bum me out for real, if all the sonics were closed for real. for good.

best fast food ever.

innout > *

the only thing that stands out at sonic are the specialty drinks.

my sister said she drove a hour to go to a sonic because she had to try it. they have all these commercials in our area but there are none anywhere near us. she said it was amazing.

The closest one to me is about 80 miles away, so I never went. I kept seeing all the commercials, so when I went to Dallas for work, I checked to see if there were Sonics near my hotel (about a billion) and had it. Strawberry Limeade is probably the best thing ever.

sonic sucks. people who think sonic is good and drive real far to go are stupid. i don't drive 5 hours to go to a dave and busters, i won't drive 12 hours to get to a jack in the box. and you're just exceptionally retarded if you drive for sonic, worst food ever.

I wont drive 5 mins to go to dave and busters. Food is terrible and that place is expensive as fuck. last time i was there 1/2 the games i tried to play were fucked up and didnt work properly.

sonic sucks. people who think sonic is good and drive real far to go are stupid. i don't drive 5 hours to go to a dave and busters, i won't drive 12 hours to get to a jack in the box. and you're just exceptionally retarded if you drive for sonic, worst food ever.

I wont drive 5 mins to go to dave and busters. Food is terrible and that place is expensive as fuck. last time i was there 1/2 the games i tried to play were fucked up and didnt work properly.

id rather go to chuck e cheese than either of this places. it's free to go, tokens are cheap, there is beer and pizza. what else do you need to impress me? the answer to that is skeeball, and oh wait chuck e cheese has that.