Hail The Sun - Wake (Picture Disc) + Devastate and Recalibrate Flexi 7”

• 2 years later...

The linkbot kept the details a bit sparse, so here you go...

Two new variants as of now, but seems like more arrive as the preceding version sells out.

X9rN0zV.jpg

x/250 - Blue / White Mix - https://equal-vision-records.myshopify.com/collections/vinyl-lp/products/hts0wakebw-lp

x/500 - Opaque Creme  -  https://equal-vision-records.myshopify.com/collections/vinyl-lp/products/hts0wakeoc-lp

16 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Oh I did, and I actually have no interest in this release to begin with.  I'm just taking the piss at your incessant dO wE hAvE nUmBeRs? that you post anytime a new Wasda-core repress is shared on VC.

You've been such a good boy on these boards lately so it's a shame to see you acting up again.

Just now, meatrocket8 said:

You've been such a good boy on these boards lately so it's a shame to see you acting up again.

Hmm?  So long as you continue to tout garbage music, copy-paste Twitter links, and seemingly avoid actual discussions, I think I will probably continue to shit on you.  Given your entire existence on this board, that feels like a pretty steady constant to me.

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Hmm?  So long as you continue to tout garbage music, copy-paste Twitter links, and seemingly avoid actual discussions, I think I will probably continue to shit on you.  Given your entire existence on this board, that feels like a pretty steady constant to me.

I'm not on here to make friends. I have enough of those in real life. I come here to post about vinyl of bands that I like. Are you having a bad work week? Did the parents kick you out of the house? Maybe you got COVID dick? Feel free to message me so we can talk about your problems so you don't feel the need to bully others on these boards.

15 minutes ago, meatrocket8 said:

I'm not on here to make friends. *I have enough of those in real life. I come here to post about vinyl of bands that I like. **Are you having a bad work week? Did the parents kick you out of the house? Maybe you got COVID dick?  Feel free to message me so we can talk about your problems so you don't feel the need to bully others on these boards.

* Big doubt.

** This would seem like a lot of projecting if you actually had parents or could contract Covid, and weren't some meme script programmed to regurgitate Facebook posts.  And despite maybe not being able to see past binary, communities are not so black and white – there's a huge divide between posting solely to "make friends", and just being a billboard with no real interest in music.

Also for every time I'm baiting you into a flustered response, that's time you're wasting not harvesting Twitter for the latest Merchbar links.  Just something to consider.