BARONESS Red Album. Last copies for sale.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

playshisrecords and mcgod - PM me here as well with your info. all domestic orders have (or should have) shipped already. Please get in touch with your info as I want to be sure everyone gets their records. I've got a few days left of solid label work before heading out for tour.

Ok, I'm obviously running behind, but I'm working on getting everything out before I leave for tour. If you've sent a PM or an email and it hasn't been returned, then yes, I got it. I'm going through them one at a time and filling orders as I go so as to not miss anything so its taking me a little longer to answer. Sit tight, its happening. Anything that doesn't ship out tomorrow (or later today, as it were) will go out on monday. I'll be leaving some stuff here with Bossi, the mailorder guy, to handle while I'm out.

Also, I just got home from seeing Baroness - their first live show here at home in a year - and it was the shit. If they play the set list on this tour that they did tonight, you're in for something awesome. Also, they've got a new guitarist - Pete Adams of Virginia's VALKYRIE. I'm going to try to get some new video up on the Hyperrealist site soon.

Also, if you've not gotten one of these LPs yet and you want one, please PM me. I've got a few copies left that I've saved for the folks in Savannah and any unsold copies will be sold online. Please do not pay eBay prices.

you're one of awesome label owner which i know,hyperrealist.

i mean it's cool which you try to keep your fans aways from ebay....

:)

I agree, but I would also appreciate receiving the record I have purchased months and months ago. Paying for a record is fine, but getting it after is even better....

The email address on the hyperrealist website doesn't even work, so my question doesn't even reach the label. I really don't know what to think about that, this is getting strange....

I agree, but I would also appreciate receiving the record I have purchased months and months ago. Paying for a record is fine, but getting it after is even better....

The email address on the hyperrealist website doesn't even work, so my question doesn't even reach the label. I really don't know what to think about that, this is getting strange....

My email to him bounced back too. HE PM me last night so contacting him through here is probably the best way to go.

The label emails fill up REALLY quickly. Ever since we moved the website to a new host, we don't get shit for email storage. I'll be buying more space this week. In the meantime, feel free to hit me up at patsmailboxisfull(at)gmail(dot)com, PM here or by AIM.