BARONESS Red Album. Last copies for sale.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure its on its way and i know pat and hyperrealist have been hella busy recently, but i so dont have $42 to throw away and i really hope it hasnt gotten lost / forgotten about.

These are my thoughts exactly. I totally understand that they took on a huge task with this pressing. And I was completely on board with all the delays.

What worries me though is I haven't had a response, they put up the "extras" on the 14th which people already seem to have. I'm really concerned I got forgotten and all the copies are gone.

I'm in Ohio, so international shipping isn't the problem for me. Right now, my biggest complaint isn't the time it has taken, but the silence.

I'm in the same boat as you. I preordered when these first went up and haven't received anything. Hyperrealist said over a week ago they would check into it and nothing still. So bummed out.

Give him some time....I had problems too and he worked with me. you just have to have patience. Pat's a really swell guy. I got mine today and i ordered mine the 1st day they went up..> Trust me, when they arrive it will be all worth it.

question though, why is it taking people so long to get theirs? I know i just ordered mine recently, but i'm just curious.

Give him some time....I had problems too and he worked with me. you just have to have patience. Pat's a really swell guy. I got mine today and i ordered mine the 1st day they went up..> Trust me, when they arrive it will be all worth it.

i know just throwing that little bug out there. plus im sure he has plenty to do. normally i wouldnt give two shits about a bent cover but this one warranted an email. it was creased on both sides about 3 inches into the sleeve.

i also asked him if he can send me a new cover with tests in it........oops that damn bug again.

I just got an email bounced back from Pat where I was asking whats up w/ my order. Says his inbox is full. This is starting to get a little sketchy. I want this goddamn record but atleast would like my money back if its not coming. People who ordered way after me already got theirs. Im sure they are busy at Hyperrealist or whatever but this is ridiculous.

I just got an email bounced back from Pat where I was asking whats up w/ my order. Says his inbox is full. This is starting to get a little sketchy. I want this goddamn record but atleast would like my money back if its not coming. People who ordered way after me already got theirs. Im sure they are busy at Hyperrealist or whatever but this is ridiculous.

I know how you feel dude, I ordered this first day preorders went up and haven't heard a thing about whats going on.

Guest kylewilliam

pat is a stand-up guy. contact him and he will work with you in a timely manor. dude runs an awesome label, he is busy. don't worry, all will be taken care of.

pat is a stand-up guy. contact him and he will work with you in a timely manor. dude runs an awesome label, he is busy. don't worry, all will be taken care of.

I'm sure he's a good dude, but the lack of response to repeatedly contacting him is kinda frustrating.

I'm sure it will get sorted. I've backed this release through every other setback.

I'm sure he's a good dude, but the lack of response to repeatedly contacting him is kinda frustrating.

I'm sure it will get sorted. I've backed this release through every other setback.

that's weird, because he's always responded to my messages in a timely manner. Whether ie be 3 months ago or 3 weeks ago.

strange. Well, apparently I'm not the only one, and I'd like to think that the few messages I've sent him have been polite and well-written.

yea, its just a bit strange that he hasn't. i by no means am questioning anyone honesty here. but it's just find it odd that he hasn't responded to everyone yet.

Yeah, I'm not gonna start a "fuck that guy" thread just yet. I know what a headache this thing was for him and I posted a few times on here and deadformat telling people they should back off him for stuff that was out of his control.

That doesn't entitle me to anything more than people who plinked down $25 and did nothing but bitch, but I still want my damn record :)

Ya, don't get me wrong I'm not ready to light torches and start a mob outside his house I'm just really bummed that I haven't heard anything from him. I e-mailed him July 13th, he asked for my name and address so he could look into it for me and now I haven't heard anything from him since. It's just really discouraging to see people order the extra copies and have gotten theirs by now yet I preordered and haven't got anything let alone another response as to whats up.

I'm sure he's a good dude but right now I'm just feeling really bummed out on the whole situation.