NOFX live album

punker32

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the first X amount will be on colored; when do they usually announce that info (for regular, non Square Dance/reissue releases)?

Also, for anyone who's heard the thing yet, how big of a tease is that last track? And does anyone else think that maybe the vinyl of this will have all of "The Decline" on side D?

I'm sure the first X amount will be on colored; when do they usually announce that info (for regular, non Square Dance/reissue releases)?

Also, for anyone who's heard the thing yet, how big of a tease is that last track? And does anyone else think that maybe the vinyl of this will have all of "The Decline" on side D?

It does seem odd that it's a double LP, considering tracks 9-17 will take up about 6 minutes. I'm hoping for some kind of surprise.

How does one got about ordering the colored version of fat releases as compared to the regular black vinyl? I have always slept on their releases and never actually gotten a colored copy of anything. Is there some sort of indicator to let you know that you are indeed ordering the colored version of the record?

How does one got about ordering the colored version of fat releases as compared to the regular black vinyl? I have always slept on their releases and never actually gotten a colored copy of anything. Is there some sort of indicator to let you know that you are indeed ordering the colored version of the record?

First come, first served.

Wow, the last track is worse than any cock block ever.

man, i'm going to be pissed if they put the decline on this bitch. i had zero intention of picking this up because the tracklist is pretty shitty. but looking at it again, there's at least 8 songs that will be a minute long at the most. unless the stage banter accounts for about 20 minutes, the decline is possible.

they could always run it at 45rpm too...

1. Intro/Glass War 4:39

2. You're Wrong 2:53

3. Franco Un-American 3:19

4. Scavenger Type 2:50

5. What's the Matter With Parents Today 2:27

6. The Longest Line 2:34

7. Happy Birthday You're Not Special 1:14

8. Eat the Meek 4:01

9. Murder the Government 1:12

10. Monosylabic Girl 0:52

11. I'm Telling Tim 1:08

12. See Her Pee 0:41