PO: Gaslight Anthem Sink or Swim Demos, TGL restoc

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "Sink Or Swim Demos" 7" half/half tour edition vinyl

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "Sink Or Swim Demos" 7" orange vinyl

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "Senor and the Queen" 2x7" clear vinyl

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM ''The '59 Sound'' 7''

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=gaslight%20anthem

July has definitely proven to be a month dedicated to one of our favorite bands, the Gaslight Anthem. I know that there are people who are getting bummed at all the hype surrounding this band and their upcoming album. I even had a friend say that he wasn't as stoked about the Gaslight Anthem because everyone was now talking about them, but let me tell you that these things should not matter. The music is what should matter. I personally love the new album and don't care about anything else.

Enough of my tirade. We have been lucky enough to work with Devil Dance Records to offer a pre-order for the Sink or Swim Demos 7". We have 2 of the 3 colors, the half and half tour edition and the orange vinyl. I expect these to go fast so act now if you want one. I guess devil dance's pre-order of their sets of all 3 colors went rather quickly and are now gone. Mike from devil dance seemed to think that he might have a spare copy of the most limited version of the 7" that he could donate to one lucky VC customer. If that does in fact happen, your purchase of this record will enter you to win one. Good luck.

We also got more 59 sound 7"s on black coming in and will have the repress of Senor and the Queen on double 7" coming in soon.

Guest Admin
Does anyone know/have any idea how limited the senor 2x7" is

I'm guessing Sabot did the smart thing money wise and pressed 500-1000?

the clear is out of 1,000.

lurkin' tough :)

But seriously, what collector doesn't need to know what's going on. I ordered my clear senor/queen copies from no idea yesterday before virgil put them up, I couldn't do it online, so I had to call, while he was putting in my info, I asked him about it and he was cool enough to splurge a little on some details, otherwise I would know as much as the next guy.

Also, don't know anyone in the band and never seen them and live about the furthest away from Jersey as can be and as far as I know, they've never been to the northwest and have no near plans to get here, bums me out.

lurkin' tough :)

But seriously, what collector doesn't need to know what's going on. I ordered my clear senor/queen copies from no idea yesterday before virgil put them up, I couldn't do it online, so I had to call, while he was putting in my info, I asked him about it and he was cool enough to splurge a little on some details, otherwise I would know as much as the next guy.

Also, don't know anyone in the band and never seen them and live about the furthest away from Jersey as can be and as far as I know, they've never been to the northwest and have no near plans to get here, bums me out.

Haha don't get me wrong i haven't got a problem with your lurking abilities, infact i think it's great to see someone as 'dedicated' as you are so to speak.

I get to see them at the end of this month, on the other side of the world no less. So it rather sucks they havent set foot down your way... Hope you get to see them soon and i promise i wont brag too much about how good they were ;) hahaha