PO: Gaslight Anthem Sink or Swim Demos, TGL restoc

Guest admin1338560633

US wise though, pretty damn far. But it looks like they just announced a FULL US tour via their myspace with rise against, alkaline trio and thrice. Not really interested in any of the other bands at this point, though I have liked them all at one point, will just make it tough to enjoy the gaslight anthem for what they are with a bunch of teeny bopper punk kids moshing around, ugh... Im getting old I think

US wise though, pretty damn far. But it looks like they just announced a FULL US tour via their myspace with rise against, alkaline trio and thrice. Not really interested in any of the other bands at this point, though I have liked them all at one point, will just make it tough to enjoy the gaslight anthem for what they are with a bunch of teeny bopper punk kids moshing around, ugh... Im getting old I think

To me this is a deam line-up, and I'm pretty sure I'm older than you. I love A3 and Rise Against. Sure, they've blown up and now attract an MTV crowd, but that doesn't change the fact that they have a ton of great songs.

(I)
live about the furthest away from Jersey as can be

Not true!

I'm in California...and not even one of the cool parts of California. I've been lucky enough to see them twice, but I had to drive 3-4 hours each time...the first time by myself. It sucks being on the West Coast when your favorite bands are from across the country. Shows over here are few and far between for those bands.