another No Idea colour question

tim

I always figured I had "The New What Next" on orange. That's what I've been calling it until I looked at the No Idea Discography page:

1st Pressing: (2,005 total) 500 Red, 500 Gold, 500 Clear, 500 White (11/04)

1st Pressing Variants: 5 Orange, 1 Vanilla Bean, 1 Gold/clear/red w/black, 2 Unflushed Toilet, Black & White explosion, 2 Red & White explosion, 3 White w/black (Black streaks or a grey haze.

Do I actually have one of 5 on orange, or do I actually have gold? To compare, I'm also attaching my Rehasher LP which I know is called orange.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

No idea does some odd color distinctions. I got a copy of the OWTH/Dear Landlord split at the fest and it looks purple (1/675) as all hell but the slip inside said pink (1/25)...so I call that shit pink.

I got the same exact thing, It didnt look that pink, but the slip was there, I ended up trading this anyway

yeah in vinyl terms there is no "yellow" when it comes to dealing with plants. orange is most likely an opaque color...this is gold.

the new AM! looks pretty fucking yellow to me.

As soon as I read his post, I was about to respond with that. Then I read your post, and chose to quote it instead.