anyone seen the commercial...

Yeah, and I like that scene where she's gripping the vinyl with her McDonald's-greased hand waving it around. I know I do that will all my records after I have a cheeseburger.

I, too, hate McD's. However, out of necessity I eat it a couple times a year: Long road trips, merciless hangovers and when I travel on business (it's cheap and quick).

see the commercial where the girlfriend gets all pissed cause the dude's vinyl is all over the apartment? and then he fucking burns it onto a computer and GETS RID OF ALL OF THEM?

i curse Radio Shack every time i see that commercial.

hah, i think there was a whole thread of hate for that commercial.

i have yet to see this mcD's commercial. will look out for it.

nothing beats the bigmac sauce thing

i tried stealing a tube when I visited a friend that works at Mcdonald's a few year ago but she didn't let me :(

If you want some, just buy thousand island dressing. It's the same thing minus pickle bits. I used to work there years ago, and if we ran out of it, we went to the local grocery store and bought thousand island dressing and no one knew the difference.

Yeah, and I like that scene where she's gripping the vinyl with her McDonald's-greased hand waving it around. I know I do that will all my records after I have a cheeseburger.

I said the same thing to my girlfriend when that commercial came on and she just gave me that female look and said "I can't believe you just said that to me".