WOOT OFF!

Well, the item quantities are limited and/or the price is cheap, so people are buying them and when that item is gone they put a new one right up. At least, that's what I get from it. I just keep watching the new items come up hoping for something good. It's been printers and vacuums and battery packs so far. Keep an eye out.

woot off is a series of sales not just one sale

basically they'll post an item for sal with a limited amount. when the item sells out, they place another one up.. sometimes there's fun cheap stuff like bags Of Crap (which essentially are random stuff placed into a box and shipped to you, people have been known to get roombas, wiis and other really nice things in it.

Most of the time they are selling small household and personal items that may be useful to the a buyer

basically they'll post an item for sal with a limited amount. when the item sells out, they place another one up.. sometimes there's fun cheap stuff like bags Of Crap (which essentially are random stuff placed into a box and shipped to you, people have been known to get roombas, wiis and other really nice things in it.

Most of the time they are selling small household and personal items that may be useful to the a buyer

Holy shit, that would be amazing to get a Wii. Usually the bags of crap are like 5 bucks, right? I was up at about 12:30 on night and I checked woot before I went to bed, and up was a bag of crap and it was already sold out.

Holy shit, that would be amazing to get a Wii. Usually the bags of crap are like 5 bucks, right? I was up at about 12:30 on night and I checked woot before I went to bed, and up was a bag of crap and it was already sold out.

Yeah it was just around the time of the wii launch, they had a woot off with a bag of crap and a few people got wii's.. it was pretty slick and I kicked myself cause I wished I had got one at the time. heh

A+ for woot selling a vibrator during the woot off..

http://www.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=5572

We’ve all been there: You’re sitting at your desk, trying to get some work done, when from across the room comes the soft, distinctive hum of your matronly officemate’s HT-1220. What is this, her third session today?

Now, you’re a firm believer in personal liberties; you don’t care what you people do in the relative privacy of the space under your desks. And life in the rat race is stressful. Who are you to judge somebody else’s relaxation techniques? The A to that rhetorical Q is easy: You’re a thoroughly grossed-out dude.

Ick, her breathing’s becoming labored. She’s transfixed by her monitor. What is she looking at?

Whatever it is, you’re not buying the flimsy fiction that the HT-1220 is for easing tightness in the neck, or soothing sore hands. Riiight. And that bong you bought in college was for tobacco.

Anyway, it’s her business. Her vile, nasty, perverted business. If she wants to rub the magic lamp on company time, good for her. That’s great that she’s found a way to gratify herself—over and over again—after so many relationshipless years. It’s natural, after all.

Then again, so is solid waste evacuation, but that doesn’t mean you do it at your desk. You put your headphones on, but you can still hear the HT-1220 in your head: hmmmmmmmmm. You almost retch at the thought of its soft “flex-node” massage head probing her long-abandoned nethers like that sub drone exploring the Titanic. Yeesh. Now she’s really focused on the screen. Her face is flushed. Don’t look, don’t look.

Then at last she’s finished—for now, anyway—and, after a quick and not-very-discreet readjustment of her skirt, she returns the HT-1220 to its designated desk drawer and excuses herself to the Ladies.

You quickly pop over to her desk to see what she watches during these “massage” sessions that seems to get her so worked up.

And there it is, her online turn-on of choice: The Woot-Off, set to auto-refresh. OK, that’s just sick.

oh, and right before that, they sold a 24 pack of Trojan condoms.