MLB Discussion

its Jeff Suppan... he'll give you 6 innings of pitching and give up 4 - 5 runs... looks like they pulled him and now McClung is in... ugh. im listening to the radio broadcast with Uecker calling the game.

when buying baseball jerseys, do they run big? I've never gotten one before and I think its kind of abouttime... I just dont know if I should get a medium or large... i wear a medium shirt, but I wear a large hockey jersey... dunno if I should get a large baseball jersey too...

all but McGehee's were solo shots too. had they scored Cameron in the 9th, hoffman would have came in and moss owuldn't have gotten that homer. the brewers pen is only good for one inning each. the second they extend over 1 inning pitched they get blown up, like McClung and Stetter. such a bummer.

when buying baseball jerseys, do they run big? I've never gotten one before and I think its kind of abouttime... I just dont know if I should get a medium or large... i wear a medium shirt, but I wear a large hockey jersey... dunno if I should get a large baseball jersey too...

Maybe slightly. They're not as bad as hockey or football (which is the worst) though.

Angels are on fire lately. 3rd best record in baseball.

The one time I want Boston to win they fucking lose to Texas the past couple games. I was hoping for the Angels to build on their lead in the West with the Angels playing KC and the Rangers playing Boston. At least the Angels are holding their lead.

Hopefully they keep it up cause Im FINALLY getting to my first game of the year tomorrow against the Twins.

im rooting for Texas and Seattle in the AL West, just for the sole reason that that neither have been to the world series

Eh fuck those teams haha. Angels are gonna win it again. Texas is the only other team who actually has a chance.

oh I know, haha, angels will probably win the division by 7 or 8 games... but im still rooting for the underdogS... plural, for multiple :) just like I rooted for Tampa Bay last year! and the indians and Twins after the brewers left the AL!

Eh fuck those teams haha. Angels are gonna win it again. Texas is the only other team who actually has a chance.

oh I know, haha, angels will probably win the division by 7 or 8 games... but im still rooting for the underdogS... plural, for multiple :) just like I rooted for Tampa Bay last year! and the indians and Twins after the brewers left the AL!

haha Yea I usually root for the underdog too....just not in the AL West :)