MLB Discussion

Im so glad the Sox made Carl fucking Pavano look like Cy Young today. Dude has barely pitched a full season in his life..

i'm glad the yankees paid the the dude like $3M a start. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Yeah that was one of the WORST contracts ever. Him and Brian Rose were supposed to be the 2nd coming of pitchers (Brian Rose is from my town, they rolled out the red carpet for him, last time I saw him he was pitching for the Mudhens and played in pawtucket)..at least pavano is KINDA earning his keep.

If the Angels didnt have some jackass pitching in the 8th that Granny would have tied it up. Oh well...
excuses excuses, I'm surprised you aren't complaining about Matsui going 0 for 5

Not making excuses. I even said before I didnt expect much from the Angels in this series. They are off to a slow start and playing the defending world champs.

I didnt watch the game I was just checking up on it from work and they had some dude pitching in the 8th Ive never even heard of and he gave up 2 runs. Then they ended up losing by 2 runs.

It seemed like most of the Angels hitters were having a bad day except Morales until Abreu hit that bomb. Im stoked with Matsui so far, he's played well.

Seeing Brad Penny just earlier today made me feel bad for the Cards. At least he's a good NL pitcher, but the AL tore him apart. I hope he contributes and gives some Qual. starts for sure, but I am glad he is not taking the mound in Boston

Side Note-He loves Steel Panther

Everyone should love Steel Panther.

Check out this video of them playing at my work. Bands play here all the time but this was by far my favorite performance.

http://www.shockhound.com/videos/925-shock-sessions--steel-panther

Hindsight is 20/20 but they really should have traded Billingsly for Halladay last year. I was thinking it at the time but I thought he would turn it around.

As good as Doc is, the Dodgers needed to get him AND keep Bills. The problem isn't one ace as much as its depth. Russ and Ramon Ortiz (!!!!) has been in about half the games so far. They're both mediocre at best. When Ramon Ortiz pitched for the D-Backs I was HAPPY to see him as a Dodger fan. That's not a guy you want to be on your team.