PRECAMBRIAN GROUP ORDER: Complete!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nickman

1) it's an import

2) colored vinyl, each of the 3 LPs different: silver/black, red/black, yellow/red, all 180 grams vinyl.

Gatefold with amazing conceptual artwork by Martin Kvamme; die-cut holes on the front and back, UV-spot, metallic print, full color sleeves and inserts, all on the thickest card board.

Alright! We have five! I'm emailing in the morning to find out the total. If anyone else wants in, post here before, lets say 11 am eastern time. Final five so far:

xfedaykinx

kurtmanner

monk0nuggets

nickman

stefan

Thanks dudes! If you could paypal me the $35 a piece at [email protected] I can send the final payment tomorrow after he responds. I will confirm payment with PMs to you all.

awesome bro! i will get the money paypaled to you tomorrow.

ps- who the hell smited you!?!? +1!!!!

Haha, I don't know. Definitely stoked about this. I guess I'll have him ship the order here, and then I'll send them out to you dudes.

Jazzyjeff, if you still want in, you are welcome to it, just let me know before 11 eastern tomorrow morning.

Jazzyjeff, if you still want in, you are welcome to it, just let me know before 11 eastern tomorrow morning.

thanks a lot, i'd really like to but the money's not flowing quite so good right now. or it was flowing a little too easily out of my pocket and now i don't have the funds to get in on this... anyway, i didn't anticipate this preorder and will now learn my lesson.