beck 'modern guilt'

Mininova.

i dont really want to use a torrent as i would really like the vinyl files (they are "higher fidelity mp3's [converted at the maximum rate of 320 kbps]. This higher quality sound has been taken directly from the vinyl playback offering a broader sound spectrum to enhance your audio experience.")

i was hoping someone either had contact info for the label, or had bought the LP and could hook me up with the files.

Is that really what it says? because that makes no sense - the "broadest sound spectrum" possible would be from the actual master tracks, which they obviously have access to. Besides, any possible gains from a direct vinyl rip would be offset by conversion to a lossy format. Trust me dude, just torrent it. I was able to find a 320 kbps torrent no sweat, and you'll never know the difference.

i'll have to open mine and find out ;) just got it the other night.

mine has the code. www.beck.com/vinyl has some links. maybe this email will help.

I have a problem that is not covered in your help section.

If you encounter a problem that you don't understand, please email us at [email protected] with information about the problem and tell us what media player, OS and browser you are using.

mine has the code. www.beck.com/vinyl has some links. maybe this email will help.

If you encounter a problem that you don't understand, please email us at [email protected] with information about the problem and tell us what media player, OS and browser you are using.

i actually just found that as well...hopefully they will get back to me tomorrow. thanks!

i actually just found that as well...hopefully they will get back to me tomorrow. thanks!

if not, i can hook you up with this download. you earned it fair and square, i don't know how the licensing works, makes me think it's some DRM crap. honestly, not the best quality. needle drop and long pause on the first track. talk about vinyl rip ;)

ohhh damn, that's on vinyl? i was tempted to get the cd but i have almost all the cd singles from that era, alot of rehash. $100 is just ridiculous. did you check out the mp3's yet?

yeah i did, its definitely an interesting choice to leave the needle noise in there. it doesn't really bother me in the beginning, but between tracks 5 and 6 it does. quality sounds pretty good though. and yeah, 100 is crazy, especially for 4xlp. but, oh well...thanks for the help