b-sides that are better than the records?

every weezer b-side.

Revision: Every Weezer B-side pre-2001.

Although I will say that "I Do" is one of my favorite Weezer songs EVER and blows away every song on the Green Album.

Were there any B-sides at all for Make Believe or Maladroit outside of live tracks? I don't think I have any.

every weezer b-side.

Although I will say that "I Do" is one of my favorite Weezer songs EVER and blows away every song on the Green Album.

Were there any B-sides at all for Make Believe or Maladroit outside of live tracks? I don't think I have any.

There are the five billion demos that were put up for download from when they were letting fans pick the tracks for the album. There is an embarrassment of riches to be found there.

I always thought NOFX had really strong B-Sides.

Their b-sides record was better than it deserved to be.

back in 01 maybe....i actually made their b-sides album before it was released. i through on all the comp songs, and a bunch of random B sides i had found here and there and listened to it a shit ton.

when they actually released their b sides album i found myself wishing they were in the same order as i put them.

(actually good quality recordings were a breath of fresh air though)

There are the five billion demos that were put up for download from when they were letting fans pick the tracks for the album. There is an embarrassment of riches to be found there.

Oh, I know dude, I just didn't know if there were any officially released B-sides. I don't think there were. There's been a ton for the Red Album already, though (mostly all covers).

Cursive put out a single for 'Dorothy at 40' with a song called 'The Bitter End,' and it's one of my favorite songs by them ever. Definitely better than all but 2 or 3 on Happy Hollow, and I love that album. I lucked out and got to see them play 'The Bitter End' live.

i didnt(dont) like most of the songs on happy hollow, but i love all three on that ep. after i got the ep i was so excited for happy hollow, maybe thats why i was let down.

every weezer b-side.

a fully realised and produced version of living without you was a bonus track on the european release of maladroit.