The Locust "New Erections" Pressing info?

i checked dead format, nothing for the album

anyone have any info on the pressing history? i'm sure it's crazy, but then again, not on GSL?? :-/

who pressed it? amazon says Radio Surgery. cd was ANTI. i always thought it was on ipecac but i guess not.

any info appreciated, i'm eyeing this one already and i tried to add one to an order the other night and it was already gone.

THE LOCUST “New Erections” LP clear w/ red and black splatter vinyl

I have a theory that anyone that says they like The Locust is lying.

they are amazing at pissing your roommate off. anytime him and his gf would start fucking, i'd crank Locust, #12, An Albatross, Great Redneck Hope, or Tony Danza and they'd get so annoyed they'd go to her room to finish. then one time to be creepy, i put on some barry white. i think after that i didn't see either for like a week. ;D

gonna have to shoot down your theory...i like the locust, and i'm not lying.

Which I follow up with "What is it that you enjoy about their MUSIC?" and I mean music, not the costumes, the live show, the silly merch, the anti-everything sentiments.

^ agreed. i dont listen to them that much anymore, the past year or so i havent bothered to listen to much music with screaming, but i was really into them a few years back and still enjoy their music. i dunno, its just pretty fucking cool music. they make some funny/interesting sounds with keyboards and incorporate that well into their "grind" music, or whatever genre they would be labeled as i suppose.

edit: it may be important for me to say im not a fan of their newest release. everything but that i enjoy.

three one g never reply my e-mail.

i ever sent for ask 'em about pressing info of many their release but they never light out....

weird dude. he replied to all the ones i sent. most of the stuff they do is /1000 just so you know.

but i don't think they did the vinyl, that's the only thing. he probably doesn't care about some other label's pressing. i was thinking it was the locust pressing it themselves. couldn't find anything on the supposed label. :-/

amazon said ANTI for cd, Radio Surgery for vinyl.

they are amazing at pissing your roommate off. anytime him and his gf would start fucking, i'd crank Locust, #12, An Albatross, Great Redneck Hope, or Tony Danza and they'd get so annoyed they'd go to her room to finish. then one time to be creepy, i put on some barry white. i think after that i didn't see either for like a week. ;D

Best thing ive heard all week lol ;D

I think one of the best parts about the Locust is their drummer, getting to watch him live is unreal.

As is the reaction from unsuspecting people who are at the venue to see one of the other bands playing, and have no clue who the Locust are.

people LOVED seeing the locust when they were opening for yeah yeah yeahs! ;D i loved them anyway, that's all that counted.