PO: Ben Folds - Way To Normal 180g 2xLP (Deluxe)

http://benfolds.skyroo.com/se/view/music/index.html?utm_medium=epic-artistsite&utm_source=benfolds

SUPER DELUXE EDITION

EXTREMELY LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER

A LIMITED NUMBER OF ORDERS WILL RECEIVE AN AUTOGRAPHED POSTER SIGNED BY BEN FOLDS!

* SINGLE CD (FEATURING 12 TRACKS)

* DVD (FEATURING 60 MINUTES OF FOOTAGE)

* 36-PAGE BOOKLET

* FULL-LENGTH 180-GRAM DOUBLE VINYL

* EXCLUSIVE BONUS CD WITH 9 TRACKS

* ALL IN A COLLECTIBLE 12" x 12" FOIL-STAMPED BOX

GODDAMN $85!!! sounds like the radiohead discbox, though, so i'll probably jump on it. since i love ben folds so much.

regular 180g only like $17.

• 1 month later...

the self titled ben folds five album is a lot more rockin'. unauthorized biography of reinhold messner is a lot more epic and ambitious, and a lot of people think it's their best album. as for ben's solo stuff, rockin' the suburbs is a pretty solid album, and songs for silverman is very stripped down with slower songs.

i'd say listen to rockin the suburbs, see if you like it, then go get the other two BF5 albums. songs for silverman is also really good too. shit, it's all good.

the self titled ben folds five album is a lot more rockin'. unauthorized biography of reinhold messner is a lot more epic and ambitious, and a lot of people think it's their best album. as for ben's solo stuff, rockin' the suburbs is a pretty solid album, and songs for silverman is very stripped down with slower songs.

i'd say listen to rockin the suburbs, see if you like it, then go get the other two BF5 albums. songs for silverman is also really good too. shit, it's all good.

Rockin' The Suburbs is probably the best play to go next, it plays well with WAEA.

cool, thanks! i'm definitely going to check this stuff out