NFL Discussion

what the fuck dezzy?! i just heard about this!

of course he gets hurt on my bye week.

i also feel like a lot of performances were wasted with no match up. looking directly at you, peterson.

what the fuck dezzy?! i just heard about this!

of course he gets hurt on my bye week.

i also feel like a lot of performances were wasted with no match up. looking directly at you, peterson.

I am in semi's next week, and Dez's absence is going to hurt me...especially with the rest of my team having pretty tough match ups.

one moment i'll never forget is heading to gillette stadium for warped tour 04, getting lost, stopping at a tollbooth on the pike along the way to ask for directions, and having that guy shout out in the thickest boston accent i've ever heard "AY ED.. WHICH WAY TO FAWXBOWROHHH?!"

Why did the Ravens have to go and fire Cam Cameron right before I play Ray Rice next week? Now they're actually gonna run the ball.

there is going to be smarter runs for ray rice, i'm not sure his workload will double or anything. i expect a lot more no huddle offense and some carries mixed in.

going to be at the ravens/broncos game and can't wait to see jim caldwell let flacco do his thing.

here's my damn problem with the new england patriots.

they do this. every single year. and it's awesome... watching them steamroll over teams and just going ham all over the place.

and that's what makes the playoff and superbowl losses so brutal. even in their losses earlier in the year, you could still come away with it thinking "they should have won that game". when really those losses only mattered because they weren't as pretty as a zero in the loss column. the team was still in the process of working towards becoming this juggernaut, and they're in the playoffs either way.

it's the 20(ish) consecutive december wins they have at home.

it's when they play this ridiculously good... and then choke in the games that *really* matter.

here's my damn problem with the new england patriots.

they do this. every single year. and it's awesome... watching them steamroll over teams and just going ham all over the place.

and that's what makes the playoff and superbowl losses so brutal. even in their losses earlier in the year, you could still come away with it thinking "they should have won that game". when really those losses only mattered because they weren't as pretty as a zero in the loss column. the team was still in the process of working towards becoming this juggernaut, and they're in the playoffs either way.

it's the 20(ish) consecutive december wins they have at home.

it's when they play this ridiculously good... and then choke in the games that *really* matter.

as much as i hate to admit it, there is something extra special going on there and whats even more special is what they have been able to do on defense. That team is amazing on both sides of the ball.

I hope they play the Broncos in the AFC Championship and the Broncos take it. I like Manning and Bailey, and since I don't have a team of my own might as well go for them.

I would love to see this. As a Bronco season ticket holder, nothing would please me more than to beat the Pats when it matters most. Too bad that will most likely be at Gillette.