NFL Discussion

also, made up the league on yahoo. since there is already a vinyl collective league, we are now called "greater than collective" league

thanks virgil.

sent to those of you who want to play. also, have the date for the draft at sunday, sept 1 at 9 pm est. however; when it gets closer we can change it up.

I don't have a favorite team, but I've been jokingly hyping the Chargers for the past two seasons.

Since they got rid of Norv and A.J. I'll stick with them for now.

Without Norv to Norv the Chargers this year could be different in the AFC, West, but the Broncos will still beat their former coaches this year (McCoy and Allen)

i agree, jpp is an absolute beast.

my initial thought is, i think cam is way too high. him at 46 and kaep at 81. then i look at their numbers and cam had quite the season. almost 5,000 all purpose yards and doesn't have half the amount of the talent around him like kaep does. not to belittle anything that kaep did, but cam really went under the radar for me during the season.

As a Panthers fan I think that's way too high for Cam. He racked up numbers when it didn't matter. Honestly, I don't think this kid will ever take Carolina beyond the first round of the playoffs. He's inaccurate, lackadaisical and isn't growing his game.

As a Panthers fan I think that's way too high for Cam. He racked up numbers when it didn't matter. Honestly, I don't think this kid will ever take Carolina beyond the first round of the playoffs. He's inaccurate, lackadaisical and isn't growing his game.

He was my starting quarterback last year - he was crazy unpredicable some weeks he would just dominate. I had Luck on the bench and I always ended up playing them on the wrong weeks.

He was my starting quarterback last year - he was crazy unpredicable some weeks he would just dominate. I had Luck on the bench and I always ended up playing them on the wrong weeks.

Fantasy value doesn't translate to actual football acumen. It's funny you bring up Luck because he should be the Panthers QB. I'm still bitter about that one.

Fantasy value doesn't translate to actual football acumen. It's funny you bring up Luck because he should be the Panthers QB. I'm still bitter about that one.

No offense but I am definitely glad in how that one shaked out.  I don't like the fact the team tanked to get him but now that he's here I like having him, lol.

after seeing what really feels like a daily update on nfl about reeds status. i finally have that sour taste and my mouth about him leaving baltimore. with that said, i have no desire for him to be suited up in a ravens jersey, but really wish he would of retired on top with lewis and ended his career in baltimore. this stint with the texans is only going to tarnish what would of been a perfect end of a career.