NFL Discussion

How long till crazy pats fans start wanting tebow in?

He'll never see the field. As a Patriots fan, I can say that under no circumstances (Brady decline, injuries, or the end of times) will I ever clamor to see Tebow on the field. 

The only good thing about this move is that the Tebow media coverage has to be stifled compared to last season. No sane individual is going to say that he should start, and Belichick will never talk about it. 

he knows the jets playbook, but that really doesn't say all that much.

i say he will see some snaps. josh mcdaniels knows tebows strengths.

The Jets don't even know the Jets playbook. And this is coming from a Jets fan.

Although I feel the Patriots signing Tebow is either going to be a stroke of genius or an epic failure, it will probably be much ado about nothing. I knew the whole Jets signing him was going to be a disaster, but I am in the camp that if any team could find a way to use Tebow its the Patriots.

I'm also tired about hearing that he's "controversial." I don't think Tebow as a person is controversial but the rabid delusional following he has needs to be consistently reminded that he is at best a backup. This is the perfect place for him to remind his following that he indeed is a 3rd string quarterback at best. I'm so glad the Tebow circus is out of NYC. Too bad the Jets still are a circus.

There's room in the NFL for Tim Tebow, just not sure if it's at QB of course. It's a shame that the media (following) almost cost him a career.

Bill Romanowski, an all around maniac and Tim Tebow backer said today that Tebow will replace Tom Brady in 2 years and win 3 to 5 Super Bowls. Probably the most insane thing I've ever heard in sports. And I hear a lot of stupid things.

There's room in the NFL for Tim Tebow, just not sure if it's at QB of course. It's a shame that the media (following) almost cost him a career.

Bill Romanowski, an all around maniac and Tim Tebow backer said today that Tebow will replace Tom Brady in 2 years and win 3 to 5 Super Bowls. Probably the most insane thing I've ever heard in sports. And I hear a lot of stupid things.

Winstrol is a helluva drug

Winstrol is a helluva drug

with the start of mini camps, i am bored enough at work to make my own power rankings

1. Seatle Seahawks

They had one of the most athletic and young teams last season and now they have those same guys, one year more experienced, and they improved their receiving core.

2. Denver Broncos

Just like the seatle, the broncos improved their receiving core and have another year of familiarity with manning.  we saw there is no worries with manning and manning can still manning just fine.  a lot of worries about their run game, but i think they have a lot of depth and shouldn't worry.

3. San Fran 49ers

even with manningham and crabtrees injuries, they are still a dangerous team offensively.  with kaeps speed, gore/hunter combo, vernon davis and the addition of anquan boldin and kaeps old favorite target. they are still really good offensively and will only get better when manningham returns and crabtree down the way of the end of the season.  oh and that defense...enough said.  would be number 1 if those 2 receivers weren't banged up.

4. Green Bay Packers

if this round 2 rookie running back is the real deal, they are a super bowl winning team, if not, they are still a possible super bowl winning team.  like the other teams above, the stronger got stronger.

5. Baltimore Ravens

unlike most people would think, i think they too got stronger.  they got hot at the right time and did some unthinkable things. however, all season, all i heard and i said too was how the defense needs revamped.  this year they will have a healthy suggs, healthy ngata, and a healthy webb.  thats going to be huge.  they also brought in some vets on d like canty, dumervill, spears, huff, and daryl smith.  they also have a really young talented offense and an offensive line that won't be shuffled and shuffled.  how long will it take the defense to get familiar to the 4-3 though?

6. New England Patriots 

If Amendola stays healthy he is far better improvement than Welker.  If not, i expect to see a lot more running in NE.  Also, gronk and hernandez are highly suspect.  This team if healthy is far too dangerous.  however, they are not healthy and won't be healthy and won't win a championship, they are still a top team though.  they are getting better and better on defense and have ridley is one of the top rbs in the league.  

7. Atlanta Falcons

I expect them normality to return to atlanta.   gonzalez age will ultimately catch up with him and without that julio jones and roddy whites numbrers will drop a bit.  matt ryan is a pos.

8. Houston Texans

they can't win a super bowl with matt shaub.  arian foster should continue to do it all and also play qb too.  that defense is dangerous, but the offense is lacking with shaub.  there is nothing really really wrong with this time, however, when it counts they can't beat any of the other top afc teams.  

9. Cincinnati Bengals

until they win a post-season game, i am keeping them here.  they have all the potential in the world and have shown brilliance, but like the houston texans, i got to see them beat a team above to believe they have the right mindset.  i think james harrison will step up as a leader and bring a real toughness to their defense, maybe not on the field, but his presence will be felt.

10. Washington Redskins

Healthy RGIII, redskins are top 10.  everything seems to be going according to plan for him and same goes for garcon and fred davis. i am worried for them that defenses will start to figure out how to handle the option better and rgIII and alfred morris numbers will drop

Honorable Mentions

Dolphins - I could see them winning the afc east. legitimately. 

Colts - Looks like their run game is improving, could help andrew luck take another step

Bucs - With all the new additions, i could see them having a shot at their division too