How Many VC Preorders Do You Have?

great thread. I feel bad that we have to do so many pre-orders, but if we don't, people like Interpunk has the records up for pre-order months out and we miss out. I hope everyone understands. There is that and with vinyl becoming more popular, so many of the pressing plants are backed up causing more delays on all the wax.

It's understandable, but obviously just gets a bit overwhelming at times, for both sides I'd imagine.

Do post pics of the Lawrence Arms stuff :o

Guest Admin
great thread. I feel bad that we have to do so many pre-orders, but if we don't, people like Interpunk has the records up for pre-order months out and we miss out. I hope everyone understands. There is that and with vinyl becoming more popular, so many of the pressing plants are backed up causing more delays on all the wax.

It's understandable, but obviously just gets a bit overwhelming at times, for both sides I'd imagine.

Do post pics of the Lawrence Arms stuff :o

for sure. soon enough, my friend, pictures will be posted! maybe tomorrow

I often wish VC had an "account" system that you could track all of what you've got on order. Kind of like how Interpunk has it, where you can check the status of the orders you have and if there's tracking information it's listed with the order.

Thanks to the vinyl "boom" I at times forget what allI have coming in the mail and although I print the emails for my own records, once and a while I forget to print it.

jacobe, I just put the URLs to the status page in a spreadsheet on Google Docs and copy and paste the URLs in to check the status every so often.

I'm currently waiting for 8 items. It was 9, but the Alkaline Trio vinyl just shipped.

Virgil, its cool that the preorders sometimes take a while. I get pretty excited everytime I see pictures posted from something I've ordered.

I REALLY wish the Sink or Swim white import and Senor and the Queen 10 inch black import would ship.

Guest Admin
I REALLY wish the Sink or Swim white import and Senor and the Queen 10 inch black import would ship.

Same. I think it's the oldest order I've currently got going with VC.

we should be able to ship those soon as I know that jackets should be coming our way for both senor nad sos. Total bummer about all the covers being damaged.