OWTH CDs at hot topic

I can only imagine some scenster kid getting this cd and reading the lyrics and being all "Oh wow, this is the best thing ever." and then they listen to it and are like "WTF?"

i cant believe any of you would even walk into that place...i just kinda look in and laugh at some of the people who walk into that store.. I'm sure some people just go to check out if there are any deals on records... i can't though.

Funny story my coworker religiously buys all his clothing and cd's from there and calls himself punk and that DRIVE-THRU records is what all punk bands should inspire to be on... Seriously...no joke. I can tell you stories he's told me that would make your toes curl with freight.

i've never found any deals there, just garbage

i actually once saw a guy with those silly tattoo fake arm sleeves and i asked him where he got them...and he said HOT TOPIC.. I fucking laughed at him for even wearing them. He also had one of those thin shaped weird cut beards like this:

http://z.about.com/d/menshair/1/0/u/-/-/-/thinning06.jpg

Not to mention he was wearing women's loop earrings.. wow. if he was orange he could have been one of those guido dudes you see in JERSEY..