Bomb the Music Industry! - Album Minus Band update

Ok heres the long awaited update on this record:

Apparently the record only sounds horrible on my record player. i tried it on a couple others, as well as got feedback from a couple people who picked up their copies and they all said it sounds fine... fucking mysterious shit right here.

so now onto the color fuckups.

we're currently having more yellow and blue printed to make up for the fact that the plant decided that they'd ignore what we'd asked for and just press random shit. This week we mailed out all the copies to Vinyl Collective, and a ton of the asbestos orders.

Now unfortunately some of you who ordered sets are still on hold until we get the replacements in, which will hopefully be soon.. i'm going to keep packaging up single copies, and copies for people who didnt specify color when they ordered this week.

now the final pressing info is something like this:

200 Yellow

200 Blue

300 Black

500 Green

the green was supposed to be a 2nd pressing... but the plant took so goddamn long to press the initial run they all went at the same time... the black? i have no idea where the fuck those came from. So basically.. theres 50 more yellow than expected, 150 less blue... and a bunch of black.

i apologize for the clusterfuck this has turned into, and we should have it all straightened out shortly... for those who collect all colors... Virgil will have some green and black up shortly.

Guest scriptedrain
Awesome, I ordered a copy on blue with a bunch of other stuff I cant wait for.

Same. And it's actually more rare (/200) than I originally thought (/350)! :) Thanks for the update.

Awesome, I ordered a copy on blue with a bunch of other stuff I cant wait for.

Same. And it's actually more rare (/200) than I originally thought (/350)! :) Thanks for the update.

I couldn't care less about rarity, I think this is the only BTMI album I really enjoy and I am much more excited about some of the stuff I ordered with it.

man when i come visit you before fest your toilet is getting top tanked.

PHANTOM DUMP.

top shelfed!

we just got in copies of BTMI album minus band. will post them tomorrow (too hungover right now)

PHANTOM DUMP.

top shelfed!

we just got in copies of BTMI album minus band. will post them tomorrow (too hungover right now)

VC "A community brought together by the love of shitting in the tank of a toilet so when someone flushes it swirls all brown and nastylike"

Btw, I can't wait to the screaching weasle LPs to arrive so I can get my order shipped out, I need to stop ordering pre orders and other stuff together.