Wouldn't you like to listen to records with her?

jhulud

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This picture is fucking stupid for a couple reasons.

1. She's wearing headphones. Thats a Victor phonograph player, an acoustic player I might add. The horn itself amplifies the sound from the stylus to get the volume up to an audible level. There is no electronic amplification, therefore you can't use headphones.

2. Those appear to be 12" LPs, and the most common format for a machine such as that would most likely have been a 10" 78.

She is pretty hot, though. :P

On another note, my grandparents have an original RCA player like that. I would like to try it out sometime. They are crazy old antique collectors. My grandpa is known as "The Pan Man", as he is well known for knowing much about cast iron cookware. www.panman.com It's weird. haha

On another note, my grandparents have an original RCA player like that. I would like to try it out sometime. They are crazy old antique collectors. My grandpa is known as "The Pan Man", as he is well known for knowing much about cast iron cookware. www.panman.com It's weird. haha

He's also a member of KOOKS (Kollectors of Old Kitchen Stuff)

An ex-girlfriend's grandfather used to collect irons...but like the old-school type...he had a room full of them...hanging on walls, displayed on stands, all over the place...it was an odd hobby...but then again, he thought it was odd that I listen to and collect vinyl...he thought "young people" wouldn't even know what vinyl records were...he was a cool guy...well, I am sure he still is as he is still alive as far as I know...