10% discount coupon at deathwish

ill have to keep this in mind. im always ordering shit from them.

you will stoke if you've got the flyer,xfecaykinx.

deathwish will release new lp of jake bannon's solo,integrity,trap them,pulling teeth and united nation 7"....

:)

That is if most of those make it to the preorder table by Sept 30th :)

I am waiting for my CW pre-order to come still. I read on DF that the colours are clear, grey and orange. I would love orange, but that is limited to 1000, grey is 700 and clear 300. I ordered the day the pre-order went up so I think I may get clear. If this is the case I'm gonna order it on orange too :)

If money was no object...I'd get one...but the main issue would be getting it properly framed. That would be as expensive if not more than the print itself.

I created a thread about these on the other stuff board...surely someone will get one. Maybe that guy who was looking for a bunch of Bannon prints and willing to pay anything for them.

Thanks for your interest in these limited Giclee Prints.

They are now up w/ proper pricing. And yes, they are extremely expensive, however they are extremely expensive to create and output.

For framing pieces this large I suggest going the "budget route" of choosing Plexi over UV glass, as it will save a great expense on the buyers end. Thanks again.

-J.