Gaslight Anthem 59 sound shipping issue

I was wondering if someone that has received their copy of the Blue or White could check their tracking number to see it ever showed being scanned by the USPS. I have noticed someone else mentioned that their tracking is still reading Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received also. Both my orders are reading this and normally I have my VC packages in hand 4 days after they have shipped but they always show scanned once they leave VC.

I only ask this because I was one of the people that had their order go missing in December till it was figured out that the post office messed up.

Any help would be great.

It may be that vinyl collective has printed your shipping label but it's still in the warehouse waiting to go out. That's why it would still say info received. I know they are damn busy so odds are they got everything ready to ship but haven't been able to get it all out the door. This has happened to me a few times.

I got my copy today and it still says it hasn't been scanned, but my Lawrence Arms package says it has been delivered but I still don't have it. USPS sucks.

Do you pay for the best shipping option? You always get yours so fast for being in the UK!

There's actually only 1 option for shipping to the U.K. I am very lucky though, because most of the records I buy from overseas arrive within 7 days.

What was the deal with the t-shirt size (w/ blue vinyl)? I remember when I preordered, it said that I'd be asked by email for the t-shirt size. But now in the VC-update it says "If you haven't given us your shirt size for the blue vinyl, email it to seabron @ suburban home records dot com."

But the link that you get when you pay for your order, says now that my order has been shipped.

With some random shirt I guess.