Photos Alk3,Lemuria,Mischief Brew,Kepi,Jaguar Love

Guest admin1338560633

Lately, we have been swimming in new vinyl and these past few weeks have been just out of control. As you can tell from the photos we have all 3 colors of the re-release of Maybe I'll Catch Fire. They look great, but it would have been rad to have an orange colored record. Got the Mischief Brew and those look and sound amazing.

I also included photos of both Ralph (w/ the mac) and Marshall (with the long hair) who are the latest additions to the Suburban Home / Vinyl Collective family. Sadly, Justin leaves tomorrow for 5 months of school in Arizona and we will hopefully have him back in our loving arms sooner than later.

We also got in 2 new releases from Second Nature : Ad Astra Per Aspera and Jaguar Love. We should have stuff posted for those in the store this week. We also got in the black vinyl of Kepi Ghoulie (Fed ex destroyed the box of colored vinyl so those should be here soon) and we got in both colors of the Lemuria.

We should have the pre-orders for all these out this week (not including the Alkaline Trio deluxe sets which are all in production now).

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]