ronniethebear: PLEASE read/respond to my pms

I don't see why people are backing ronnie and saying its wrong to post this shit on a message board. I feel like we are helping each other out by letting the other board members know whos going to flake. I realize shit happens but come on, be a fucking man and complete the deal. Shit, I was at a point in my life where my best friend/roommate committed suicide in our apartment. Sure I went a few days without contacting anyone but then I let them know what was going on and got their records out to them within a week. You think I wanted to go back to that apartment? People understand when things come up man, everyone was really nice to me when I explained to them what was going on and no one jumped on me because I still got them their items in a reasonable timeframe. You're just taking advantage of peoples sympathy. The point is people trust you with their money and you do what you need to do to get their item out to them. So quit trying to make excuses, a week or two is acceptable when problems arise and I can certainly understand when this shit comes up but from what I hear the time it takes you to ship out is just ridiculous.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've carried records with me on planes to send out because I made a deal the night before and had a flight first thing in the morning.

Just a few weeks ago I was in a similar situation. Brought the record with me to California and drove around for an hour looking for a post office. Found one eventually, and the transaction went smoothe.

also saying that none of the stuff you owe people means shit to you is a really dick thing to say especially when people are already feeling ripped off by you. You could at least come to this thread and not be an asshole when corresponding with a bunch of people that already feel cheated by you. Just because you've been on this board for awhile and have over 8,000 posts carries no weight when you still act like a dick about getting shit out to people. I really don't know why anyone is defending you.

also saying that none of the stuff you owe people means shit to you is a really dick thing to say especially when people are already feeling ripped off by you. You could at least come to this thread and not be an asshole when corresponding with a bunch of people that already feel cheated by you. Just because you've been on this board for awhile and have over 8,000 posts carries no weight when you still act like a dick about getting shit out to people. I really don't know why anyone is defending you.

To a limited degree everyone knows Ronnie takes years to mail things. That's why people defend him though I think everyone would agree just giving people refunds would be the way to go at this point.

Yeah I'm slow to ship things, and yeah I can take some ribbing, but in comparison with what's been going on recently, a couple DVDs or a shirt and a slipmat don't mean shit to me. That's all.

If they "don't mean shit" to you, then you should refund their money and everyone can move. Don't get butthurt because people call you out; they call you out because you're irresponsible with their money and goods.

+1000000000000000000

if I was able to give it to you.

Yea, at least Scott doesn't ship out stuff that's free!

Eh, I ship out the small stuff like concert tickets, but it's a real bitch to put together a big box o' crap.

ah I don't really care, just busting your balls, I asked you about a few issues of the your mag a while back, but not crying 'cause it was free and you were doing me a favor, so not a big deal.

Ha, people backng this scumbag with the excuses "you know he takes a long time" and whatever, it's been 5 fucking months, citing this shit on his relationship problems from 2 months ago is stupid. It takes 20 minutes to package shit together and atleast a week to send it out, I mean, this is fucking ridiculous.

Shady as fuck

Eh, I ship out the small stuff like concert tickets, but it's a real bitch to put together a big box o' crap.

ah I don't really care, just busting your balls, I asked you about a few issues of the your mag a while back, but not crying 'cause it was free and you were doing me a favor, so not a big deal.

Wait, you never got those? Fucking intern, I gave her your address and everything. I'd yell at her tomorrow but 1)I'm going on vacation tomorrow and 2)her last day was last Friday. Anyway, I'll mail them out personally when I get back in the office on Tuesday.