Punkstop.com screwing me around

I ordered the Gaslight Anthem "Sink or Swim" (black vinyl) well over a month ago and it has yet to arrive. I've emailed them a few times, but can't get a reply. I'm mainly pissed because I missed my shot at the limited vinyl run, but really I'd be happy if they'd just refund my money or send me one of the white/red copies.

Anyone had any issues with these people? I don't know how to get through to them.

They stayed at my house last night. Had you posted this 24 hours ago I could've investigated for you.

I just kept forgetting to post this. However, I'm guessing that the guys in the band have little or no control with the dealings at punkstop.com, so probably not much they'd have been able to do.

They stayed at my house last night. Had you posted this 24 hours ago I could've investigated for you.

I just kept forgetting to post this. However, I'm guessing that the guys in the band have little or no control with the dealings at punkstop.com, so probably not much they'd have been able to do.

im best friends with these guys and was still unable to secure a black copy. i had to pick my splatter up from vintage vinyl. unfortunately, they dont have much control over who gets what when.

I was starting to lose faith becuase after a few emails I wasn't hearing anything from them. However, I got an email today with an explanation. Apparently I didn't submit the correct CC # and somehow I never got a notification that my payment didn't go through. Anyways, they're apparently still holding a black copy for me. I'm going to resubmit my order soon, so lets hope they follow through!

They aren't doing anything for me! But I'm glad you've got yours worked out...

Hmm... the person who emailed me was Spencer and he said that two people submitted invalid credit card numbers, but he is still holding both of those black copies. One is for me, I dunno if you're the other person or if its someone else. Hopefully its you and they'll get in contact with you. I still haven't heard back from them after my initial response about 6 hours ago. I think they're just slow with email.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest conoley

Oh yeah, I forgot. I was the other messed up order. They came through and they also tossed in a free t-shirt!

Since neither of us got screwed around, we should e-high five.