What should i do for my g/f for her birthday?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my 20th birthday is on saturday and i am pretty sure my boyfriend hasn't planned anything at all. he's a real winner.

i think the ideas you have sound good.

i haven't had moe's but qdoba > chipotle.

thats shitty..you should put him on probation if he fucks that up...like no sex for a month or something...shit a nice dinner and something romantic doesnt even take a lot of thought...

ah, i'm a douche. I haven't seen it. Seriously though I was kinda surprised there weren't more comments about it!

I'm drunk enough that I'll type out the dialogue to that small part, because it's fucking funny and I'm drunk.

"Guys, didn't I tell you? You're not supposed to be spending any money!"

"Hey man, you said you got Mary Jane a pearl necklace...how much did that cost?"

"...obviously you missed the point of that story."

Rent it. Won't be disappointed. I promise.

my 20th birthday is on saturday and i am pretty sure my boyfriend hasn't planned anything at all. he's a real winner.

there is no qdoba down in south florida, but a shit ton in orlando. including one on campus at my school. its pretty good.

seriously, no one else got this or acknowledged this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_necklace_(sexuality)

I think someone missed the joke.

My quote was from Half Baked. I got it.

I was the only one who got that joke when I first saw it with my buddies. I started busting up and they all just looked at me. I had to explain...it was awkward.

there is no qdoba down in south florida, but a shit ton in orlando. including one on campus at my school. its pretty good.

if i could i'd probably live off of it.

you can get back at him by sending me a bunch of TASTY KAKES (the coffeekakes are the bomb) I miss them...and the WAWA too. i wish WAWA sold shirts or something.

you can get back at him by sending me a bunch of TASTY KAKES (the coffeekakes are the bomb) I miss them...and the WAWA too. i wish WAWA sold shirts or something.

https://shop.tastykake.com/b2c/b2c/display/(layout=6_2_61_50_1_2&uiarea=2&ctype=areaDetails&carea=0000000010)/.do

http://www.wawa.com/WawaStore/Default.aspx

they closed all the wawa's in center city so i am SOL when i need a hoagie at two in the morning. i wish i could sleep like a normal person.

https://shop.tastykake.com/b2c/b2c/display/(layout=6_2_61_50_1_2&uiarea=2&ctype=areaDetails&carea=0000000010)/.do

they closed all the wawa's in center city so i am SOL when i need a hoagie at two in the morning. i wish i could sleep like a normal person.

i use to live in PAOLI next door to one. I had to work in WAYNE at the ACME at 7am so i was usually up at 4am, got ready, and walked on over to get a fresh hoagie, then i would just wait for the train till it arrived to take me to work. I really enjoyed living there and even though i didnt know a soul in that area, i was pretty content because i made a decent wage, my rent was only $150, and i got free drinks at the bar where my friend worked, so i had it made.. why i left, i'll never understand.

it's gonna be my birthday in a few weeks. i think i'm gonna ask for WAWA merch for it!! thanks so much

i use to live in PAOLI next door to one. I had to work in WAYNE at the ACME at 7am so i was usually up at 4am, got ready, and walked on over to get a fresh hoagie, then i would just wait for the train till it arrived to take me to work. I really enjoyed living there and even though i didnt know a soul in that area, i was pretty content because i made a decent wage, my rent was only $150, and i got free drinks at the bar where my friend worked, so i had it made.. why i left, i'll never understand.

it's gonna be my birthday in a few weeks. i think i'm gonna ask for WAWA merch for it!! thanks so much

i know the exact wawa you're talking about. i have a friend who's home base up near paoli so i take the r5 out to see her when she's home from school. the main line is a great area, and it's close to philly so there's no problem with getting to shows and all that. i can't imagine myself living anywhere outside of philly or the burbs.

i know the exact wawa you're talking about. i have a friend who's home base up near paoli so i take the r5 out to see her when she's home from school. the main line is a great area, and it's close to philly so there's no problem with getting to shows and all that. i can't imagine myself living anywhere outside of philly or the burbs.

if i moved back, i'd probably move to wayne or berwyn.. mainly because of the tavern. but then again, paoli was pretty cool too. If you know where the WAWA is then im sure you know where the DUNKIN DONUTS is, i basically lived above it.. i lived caddy-corner to the train station parking lot..so it was convenient to go to work and back.

My quote was from Half Baked. I got it.

I was the only one who got that joke when I first saw it with my buddies. I started busting up and they all just looked at me. I had to explain...it was awkward.

My friend and I had to explain to his mom what a pearl necklace was because she insisted on knowing. Afterwards responding with, "I'm 50, I've seen it all." Or something to that effect.

My friend and I had to explain to his mom what a pearl necklace was because she insisted on knowing. Afterwards responding with, "I'm 50, I've seen it all." Or something to that effect.

thats just gross

I don't eat out a lot in general but is Chipotle the place that makes their shit with white rice....only it's white rice that has been drenched in butter?

No, Chipotle's rice is a cilantro-lime thing, and it's fucking delicious.

i had a burrito from chipotle's yesterday and it wasn't very good at all. wayyyyyy too much rice, wayyyyyy too little chicken and wayyyyyy too much guac. the thing fell apart in my hands and didn't taste good at all.