Anyone collect anything else?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also collect toys. Mostly old school star wars, batman, and TMNT toys.

I was such a good little collector in my younger years.

i wish i still had all my old TMNT toys...

i sat down with my father a few years back and we went on the tmnt website looking through all of the old toys they had. from the original toys, up to 1993 i had EVERY SINGLE ONE. there was not a single toy him or i couldnt remember me having. all i can say is fuck tag sales and my fathers ex girlfriend.

I collect game worn hockey jerseys.

who all do you have? i wanted to get into it, but $400 for a scrub's jersey is a lot for me to drop.

I'll have to make a list when I get back in a couple of weeks. I don't have too many, my dad has an awesome collection though, lots of 60's and 70's AHL stuff.

I sort of collect action figures. I'm not OCD MUST KEEP IN THE BOXES though. I like to take them out and play with them. And I don't buy them obsessively. Just once and a while if I come across something awesome on sale. My last few purchases have been Doctor Who related, my most recent being a Dalek money bank. It's fecking sweet. There were some Buffy figures for mad cheap at FYE and they will be twice as cheap with my discount card. I may have to go back this weekend.

Other than records I collect Pez, and in a way Comics and DVDs.

I have alot of action figures but it's more of an accumulation than a collection, as I just buy them if they appeal to me and don't try and get whole sets or anything.

I also still have quite a big collection of Vinyl Designer Toys (Kid Robot and the like) but I got out of collecting because the greed involved with various companies that produce them was overwhelming. But I was into it pretty heavily for a couple of years.