Obama-Biden 2008

what?

http://www.obamacrimes.com/

i dont know weather this dude is a scam or not but hes making insane allegations, this is going to hit the shit very soon.

I like how it says place of birth: Honolulu. I believe the requirement (if I remember correctly) is being a US citizen and being born in the US. You could be a Chinese citizen but regain US citizenship and still be president lol

but I think its a load of horse pooie

True story: I once got in a screaming match with Joe Biden on the street in Delaware. OK, I was screaming at him and he was looking a tad nervous and a very annoyed. He's a big guy and I'm a small guy, so ... I've also been on the train platform with him, but that time I didn't scream at him.

BTW, I wouldn't vote for him if you paid me, and I'm from Delaware.

True story: I once got in a screaming match with Joe Biden on the street in Delaware. OK, I was screaming at him and he was looking a tad nervous and a very annoyed. He's a big guy and I'm a small guy, so ... I've also been on the train platform with him, but that time I didn't scream at him.

BTW, I wouldn't vote for him if you paid me, and I'm from Delaware.

why wouldn't you vote for him?

Guest afsdan
I like zombie regan better

[image]

i saw some dude in town wearing a reagan shirt that looked like the Che t-shirts.

or like the Joey Cape image in the banner at the top of my screen.