Hot Damn!?!?!

I would definitely want Hot Damn and Last Night. In my humble opinion that's where ETID begins and ends.

Last Night was already pressed earlier this year. Check the store if you don't have it already.

I would totally buy Hot Damn! again. I have it with the Box Set, but this deserves its own release for sure.

Hot Damn isn't out on it's own on vinyl?!

Not unless you can find evidence that it is.

I think it's only available so far as part of the vinyl collective boxset released a year or two ago.

you are correct in that assumption.

come on virgil, we all want some black/pink records.

At Warped Tour this year, the first thing he said when they came on stage was "It's good to be home!" but later on clarified that he meant "the other home of our Buffalo Bills".

I've seen them every time they've been through Toronto and the crowds have always been great. I can't imagine that they don't draw that well in Buffalo though. I always just figured the crowd at the Toronto shows was an average crowd for them. When I saw them in Australia the crowd was great too, although there were a lot of people from Toronto there.

They do draw pretty well, but the only shows they've done in the last 2 or 3 years that are actually in buffalo are the Christmas shows. Other than that, I think it's been a while since they played a normal tour here. The last one might have been when they toured with Between the Buried and Me, whenever that was.