women, bars and their phone numbers...a question

Typically when I meet a girl I like I give it a day or so. Then on the first phone call I try to find out what they're most not into. Like say she's allergic to dogs. Then you find where she lives and do something totally romantic like leave a dead dog on fire on he doorstep. Leave a note like, "I knew you were allergic, so I killed my dog so we can be together always". Chicks love that shit

The best part is you don't even need to own a dog. Just find a stray or go to the SPCA. It's perfect.

ok...so i called and got her voice mail(prolly not a good sign) and left her a message asking if she wants to go have a drink tomorrow after work (around 6ish)

hope she calls back...i could be getting hammered on my friends roof downtown but am skipping out on it to potentially hang with this girl..lol

judging by what i know about voicemails on phones she was screening the call...could be many reasons im not going to dwell on what those may be (quick answers: she was screening calls, wasnt near her phone) but im keeping my fingers crossed..cause she seemed pretty cool..and if not...theres always another night to go out and meet ppl..lol

judging by what i know about voicemails on phones she was screening the call...could be many reasons im not going to dwell on what those may be (quick answers: she was screening calls, wasnt near her phone) but im keeping my fingers crossed..cause she seemed pretty cool..and if not...theres always another night to go out and meet ppl..lol

Did the phone ring first when you called or did it go straight to voicemail? If it was the latter, then she just had her phone turned off.

ok first up answer to scotts question: it rang for like a minute or so...it could be screening(im a pessimist when it comes to this shit) or maybe her phone wasnt on her or she didnt hear it.

now news:

so she never called me back...but i was talking to my mutual friend about it and she told me how they knew each other...apparently she knows this girl though the other girl who was @ the bar when me and this girl met. and then my friend told her friend i had asked and i got into some huge long convo with that girl (the one who i didnt get the number of and im not intrested in...and im assuming shes not intrested in me as shes engaged). i invited them both out with me and the roommates on sat cause were gonna hit nyc and make an awesome night out of it to end the summer right. so we'll see what happens...i'll keep yall posted.

Yu, i highly doubt she checks this board as i did find her blog (was as easy as looking @ the facebook) and its a pop culture blog. so as far as im concerned its pretty much utter garbage.