Alk3 "Goddamnit" pre-order to start next week

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a membership as well so I can pick up as many as I'm allowed. I know mrc gets the first one from me and then we can go from there.

Awe... thanks!

I was just kidding, it would be nice to get one of each but im not gonna hold my breath. But by all means, if you can get an extra copy i will certainly take it off your hands.

thanks buddy!

I've got a membership as well so I can pick up as many as I'm allowed. I know mrc gets the first one from me and then we can go from there.

Awe... thanks!

I was just kidding, it would be nice to get one of each but im not gonna hold my breath. But by all means, if you can get an extra copy i will certainly take it off your hands.

thanks buddy!

No problem, pal! ;)

Guest scriptedrain
Oh fuck, I want that one too. I originally asked for black with red splatter, is that an option for the others?

Doubt it. I would hope a Blood Pact color wouldn't be made available outside the blood pact.

Well no, I know that red / black splatter is the BP color, but I'm asking if black / red splatter is one of the other 5 "colors."

Doubt it. I would hope a Blood Pact color wouldn't be made available outside the blood pact.

Well no, I know that red / black splatter is the BP color, but I'm asking if black / red splatter is one of the other 5 "colors."

The Blood Pact was told it was the exclusive BP color so I'm thinking it won't be available elsewhere.

hey guys, I am just waiting for mike to get me all the details to set up our pre-order. I know that I will be getting 100 of 4 of the colors and 500 of the exclusive VC color. I will more than likely offer 25 sets of 5 colors for a lower price.

and we will be doing a test pressing contest for this one.

Hopefully I can do the pre-order before I leave for los angeles. thanks.

hey guys, I am just waiting for mike to get me all the details to set up our pre-order. I know that I will be getting 100 of 4 of the colors and 500 of the exclusive VC color. I will more than likely offer 25 sets of 5 colors for a lower price.

and we will be doing a test pressing contest for this one.

Hopefully I can do the pre-order before I leave for los angeles. thanks.

Sweet! I was hoping for that.

FUCKING ORDERED!!!

I got all of them. I could only get one extra copy of the blood pact color.

The vinyl collective color is red w/ black smoke.

Here's a break-down of the colors, 500 of each:

SKY BLUE

WHITE

RED W/ BLACK SPLATTER(BP EXCLUSIVE)

CLEAR W/ RED SPLATTER

RED and BLACK

RED W/ BLACK SMOKE(VINYL COLLECTIVE EXCLUSIVE)

BLOOD PACT members are the first to get a chance at all the pre-orders. We will make all the non BP exclusives available DEC. 11th. So yup, you are truly special.

Guest scriptedrain

Sky blue? What the fuck?

I really want that red with black splatter. Not because it's exclusive, but because it's the color I want out of the choices (luckily the VC color is a close 2nd).