Alk3 "Goddamnit" pre-order to start next week

Here's a break-down of the colors, 500 of each:

SKY BLUE

WHITE

RED W/ BLACK SPLATTER(BP EXCLUSIVE)

CLEAR W/ RED SPLATTER

RED and BLACK

RED W/ BLACK SMOKE(VINYL COLLECTIVE EXCLUSIVE)

4/6 of the colors are some variation of red/black. THIS IS WHY I WAS PUSHING FOR 180 GRAM BLACK! But nooooooooooooooooo, you guys had to have another variation of the same stupid shit. ::)

Oh well, I'll still order one, not sure what color yet.

Had the colors come out before the VC color was decided I would have been all for 180g. I kind of regret not going 180g to be honest.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

Red and black smoke sounds intriguing. And I listened to this CD for the first time since summer last night, and I got really stoked.

wait a second; am i hearing this right? can the blood pact members order EVERY colour already? including the v/c colour?

thats what i was told. doesnt make the vc color very exclusive.

I might be bias but there's only 500 of the VC color and not too many Blood Pact members so I figure the VC color is pretty damn exclusive.

is there 500 blood pact members? because if there is the VC exclusive color is totally fucked...especially if they can order more than one of each...

Nah, doubt that. There were only 50 of the special pack that Mike put together with all copies of the LPs. Fundamentally Mike at Asian Man is a good dude. I doubt he would screw anyone at VC over by allowing all of the exclusive color to get ordered.

okay -- i didn't remember reading anything about a limit of 50. that's a relief.

50 of the pack that includes ALL the LPs, the CD/DVD, a poster, and an original copy. You could order the VC exclusive separate too, just to make sure that's all clear. Like I said, I don't think you have anything to worry about though. I was reading there are some fans that are all huffy about the remastered versions who won't order this new one.

im not thinking the average bloodpact member is also a vinyl collector.. you guys should be safe.

Yah, the average member isn't a vinyl collector...most are stupid little kids.

But I just checked and you can't order the VC edition anymore, so that means that Mike did limit it in some way. So there should be plenty of VC versions once they go up here.