Alk3 "Goddamnit" pre-order to start next week

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit! I mean I'm buying them all but he couldn't have waited until people recovered from spreading a shit ton on presents?

On a side note, I wonder when the Blood Pact sale will start...

Fuck the stupid blood pact. i signed up a long time ago and got the halloween 7" and i tried to log in but forgot my password. i emailed the chick that runs the blood pact and she said they have no record of me and the only thing it says about my account is that they are awaiting payment.

well i doubt you would send me a bloodpact tshirt, bag, record and card if i didnt pay. if they have a blood pact only color and i miss out because of this shit im gonna be super pissed.

4 months in advance? Wow, so basically, the pre-orders will pay for every single aspect of pressing this record. That's unbelievable. Imagine being able to pay in full to press a record with money from selling that record. It violates the laws of physics!

I just hope Mike never mentions another word of the record's release and actually deletes the Asian Man website to avoid being asked questions about it. We can call it Steinbrick's Theory of Trio-Related Vinyl.

Guest scriptedrain

I hope ALL of the details are released, unlike with the Heavens' surprise. I'm excited for this record though, I just hope everything is shared with us at once.

didnt virgil say they were going to have a vinyl collective color? is that still true?

yes we will have an exclusive c0lor and a test pressing contest.

4 months in advance? Wow, so basically, the pre-orders will pay for every single aspect of pressing this record. That's unbelievable. Imagine being able to pay in full to press a record with money from selling that record. It violates the laws of physics!

I am pretty sure that Mike has to pay at least half of the money down, but I might be wrong. He also mentioned that he will be getting copies before the official street date.