Anyone not receive Gaslight Anthem LP?

Haven't even gotten a confirmation or anything yet.

me too. I sent an email today to ask whats up, but seeing as my copy is part of a bigger order i figured that's what's causing the hold up?

yep, haven't gotten confirmation or any email. just sent an email to VC seein whats up though. glad to see im not the only one!

hey friends, if you have not received a confirmation yet a few of the things that might have happened are:

1. you never gave us a shirt size. Both myself and Seabron have emailed a few times and we still have a stack of orders waiting on shirt sizes.

2. if you ordered the 3rd press of sink or swim with 59 sound, we wait til everything is in stock before shipping your order. The 3rd press of sink or swim has taken forever but I think we will have them by late next week or early the week after.

email [email protected] if this is not your case. If you never emailed a shirt size, email [email protected]

and if you got an email with tracking and it is taking forever, it is because the USPS sucks a big fat piece of turd.

hey friends, if you have not received a confirmation yet a few of the things that might have happened are:

1. you never gave us a shirt size. Both myself and Seabron have emailed a few times and we still have a stack of orders waiting on shirt sizes.

2. if you ordered the 3rd press of sink or swim with 59 sound, we wait til everything is in stock before shipping your order. The 3rd press of sink or swim has taken forever but I think we will have them by late next week or early the week after.

email [email protected] if this is not your case. If you never emailed a shirt size, email [email protected]

and if you got an email with tracking and it is taking forever, it is because the USPS sucks a big fat piece of turd.

indeed they do...it took them 9 days to deliver a package for me that was first class....bastards!

Any update on the Euro presses? Feels like I ordered them forever ago.

I know this is not VC's fault, but usps is dropping the ball like a motherfucker. Still haven't got the record. Check out the routing for my package, Denver to CA to Tennessee? I live in CA, what the hell?

Detailed Results:

Processed, August 28, 2008, 11:47 am, MEMPHIS, TN 38136

Processed, August 24, 2008, 6:00 pm, RICHMOND, CA 94804

Processed, August 20, 2008, 3:25 am, RICHMOND, CA 94804

Processed, August 16, 2008, 8:39 pm, DENVER, CO 80217

Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 14, 2008

well at least it's going somewhere... haha

Seriously though, think if it still said:

Processed, August 16, 2008, 8:39 pm, DENVER, CO 80217

Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 14, 2008

I've had that happen and shit just never show up, at least there is a small paper trail there that can help you get your records at some point. But now that they've been to hell and back, they may not play, but you get 'em at least. I hate USPS, bunch of cocksuckers...

Visalia, ey? Valley love to justaminrthreat. Thanks for the words folks. Trust me, I don't like to bitch, but sometimes this mail shit gets unreal. Like a goddamn record going to both coasts, after it supposedly arrived in the bay area which is 3 hours from Fresno, then taking off to Memphis. How in the hell does that make sense?

Oh well, I might have gotten so worked up over this record, that I may not even like it when/if it arrives. Wait, I got some HWM in the same package, USPS better hustle......