Photos of Dashboard Confessional,Converge,Heavens

Guest admin1338560633

Late Friday and over the weekend, we received the vinyl for Dashboard Confessional (the pumpkin vinyl mysteriously became red vinyl), the Converge “Petitioning Forever” vinyl, and the Heavens “Patent Pending vinyl”. The Dashboard and Converge vinyl looks super rad. The Heavens vinyl as some of you noted on the message board is not the most exciting packaging on the planet. As a person who likes to focus on positives, I will note as shown in a photo that the special Vinyl Collective copies have a special number out of 100 so you have the most rare Heavens’ vinyl.

All of these new titles will go out today.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Where do I get the one thats in the picture then? All thats in the VC store is black and white half and half.

these were labeled incorrectly. I just fixed it. Equal vision told me that they were half and half and as you can see from the photos, they are not. ordering this will get you what you want. thanks.

It's black w/ white swirl and white w/ black swirl

Basically...yes. You are correct.

I think at the time, where we had them made, they were actually called "inside / outside" also, sometimes known as "a side / b side" since one color should be more predominant on one side. So they were ordered as "black / white - inside / outside" and "white / black - inside / outside"

It's all the same really... 'mix'

Virgil, are you going to be getting more of the blue and red swirl thing soon?

I will be ordering more, not sure if I will be getting more. with luck, I will. thanks.