Cassino(ex-northstar)

Guest kevinb

I know im not alone when i say i'd absolutly love

"Sound's Of Salvation" to get pressed...its impossible to even find the cd...

Virgil convince them to press it! pretty please ha ha

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus....7-c 14f900f06cf

I would recomend not listening to their "The Gin War" remake

first, listen to any other track.

kinda reminds me of the Dustin Kensure solo...

id absolutely love some northstar vinyl aswell

Chance (n*'s old Tour Manager/Merch Guy, guy from their second video) and Tyler (n*'s "lead" guitarist) have a new band and they put their album out on vinyl

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=96875562

that's probably as close as you'll get to ever getting N* or anything N*/Cassino related on vinyl if I had to make a guess

P.S. ever hear N*'s first 6-song hardcore demo from their original lineup?

naw...6 songs...I dig it...but when I think N* it's what I think of (went to highschool with Nick) when most people think N* they think of ITTL? or Pollyanna...or that last E.P. they put out posthumous

if I can ever find a computer that I can rip that emo-core/screamo/hardcore demo to I'll send it to you

but good luck ever getting Cassino or N* on vinyl...maybe if we're lucky the new Cassino will get pressed

Skittlesophrenia -- Not that demo, one before that with Torn Between, ect. on it...but that's a bitchen demo...love Arrows...the demo I'm speaking of sounds a bit more like that song if it had more than one line of vocals in it

HoldFastHope -- it would've been rad as hell if it had gone through...but I figured there would be little-to-no hope

Scott -- sorry sir, but I disagree, the original "demo" version of Rocket City is far better as is BlackHeartValentinePill and all of the Demo previously mentioned

is it sad that I don't wish ITTL? pressed...the production and recording quality on that record are so incredibly poor...hell even some of Gabe's drum fills are sloppy on that record...I was so stoked for those kids to finally put out a record on a label and get attention they deserved, but so bummed w/ the quality of that record....Oh well

trust me - i've looked into getting this pressed. it most likely won't happen.

hmm have you contacted the band? what did they say?

ha ha yeah i have a link to their 6 song ep demo am is it ok to post???, i like it, it kinda made me laugh when i first heard it, wasnt it expecting that..