Someone press Yellowcard - OFTK

gmoney

i gotta admit that Ocean Avenue song was pretty catchy...I've always heard this band was way better with the old/original singer.

it's honestly like comparing rage against the machine and audioslave. two totally different types of music.

i, personally, wouldn't mind seeing any of the stuff with ryan singing being pressed. not the biggest fan with the old singer. though, if i'm not mistaken, ryan played guitar before picking up vocal duties.

what was the old singer on, just "Where We Stand" or whatever it was called?

where we stand and the other cd was called midget tossing.

they used to play at the on campus "restaurant/bar" place at my college and tons of small bar shows when i first moved to jacksonville. kinda lost interest shortly after.

Yellowcard story time!

Saw Yellowcard, Finch, Sugarcult and Homegrown in a club with like 100 other folks. Not stoked.

Yeah I saw em with Rufio, someone else and Lagwagon.

I love Lagwagon, but this must have been a really off night. It was one of the worst shows I have seen in my life, we left a couple songs into the lagwagon set.

Needless to say Yellowcard was horrible, as was Rufio, and whatever other band that was.

I left feeling like I had a horrible hangover, and I don't drink.

In one of the more "looking back that was fucking weird" lineups I've seen was Yellowcard and The Starting Line opening up for the Lawrence Arms at the Fireside Bowl back in '02 or so. The funny thing is that I really liked the Starting Line's first EP and Yellowcard's "One For the Kids" so I was stoked about them opening up (although the Larry Arms was still my favorite band on that bill).