Last copies of Reel Big Fish-Monkey's LP

From the RBF myspace:

that'​s right​ vinyl​ colle​ctors​,​ we'​ve got the LAST of the "​Monke​ys for Nothi​n'​.​.​.​"​ limit​ed editi​on 2 pictu​re disc set up on the merch​ site!​ this is the last of them and there​ will not be anoth​er press​ing!​!​!​ don'​t squan​der your hard earne​d hundr​eds on ebay!​ get 'em right​ here while​ they'​re hot!​!​!​

they'​re in the "​music​"​ secti​on!​ click​ the link below​!​!​

also check​ out our new butto​n pack and our new hoodi​e!​!​!​

in other​ news:​

USA tour in Jan. '​09?​?​ Europ​e tour in Feb. '​09?​?​?​ we hope so!​!​!​!​!​

$30 is a pretty big rip off...but whatever.

http://reel-big-fish.com/store.html

Whats with RBF anymore? they charge like $20 for shirts at their shows too. I hate when bands overcharge for their merch, especially bands like RBF who have a big enough fan base and have been around long enough to be making a decent amount of cash. They don't need to be selling this shit for so much to turn a profit.

Why do they rock so hard?! is great too. the lyrics are a little one-dimensional but that record is one that rewards you over time...I've likened that Turn the Radio off is their Licensed to Ill and Why Do They Rock... is Paul's Boutique(only in so far as they pushed their own boundaries, one album being almost too simple to the other being more representative of where they became more unique/found their own sound and moved forward from there.)

Why do they rock so hard?! is great too. the lyrics are a little one-dimensional but that record is one that rewards you over time...I've likened that Turn the Radio off is their Licensed to Ill and Why Do They Rock... is Paul's Boutique(only in so far as they pushed their own boundaries, one album being almost too simple to the other being more representative of where they became more unique/found their own sound and moved forward from there.)

I dunno man, I felt this album was pretty weak except for a couple of songs.

^^^that's probably because they play bigger/corporate venues that take a cut of merch sales...last time I saw them they still had their own merch guy, but a lot of venues provide staff to sell the merch for the band...and they count all the merch before and after.

I can understand that but still don't buy it fully. Their shirts are still $17 online and I don't know how that works with warped tour but their shirts were $20 at warped whereas some bands like broadway calls seemed to be doing fine selling shirts at $10 a piece.