TP/PO: V/A "All Aboard: A Tribute To Johnny Cash"

Guest admin1338560633

Flipping already, man..

If someone is flipping already, Virgil should not even send them their order. See how far that gets them

As bummed as I'd be in this situation I stand by my statements in the past. Once you buy it, it's yours to do with as you please. I'd be a tad bumm-ed if someone bought one just to sell the rare one but that's their deal. I'm not gonna slit my wrists or call anyone a dickbag.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone is flipping already, Virgil should not even send them their order. See how far that gets them

As bummed as I'd be in this situation I stand by my statements in the past. Once you buy it, it's yours to do with as you please. I'd be a tad bumm-ed if someone bought one just to sell the rare one but that's their deal. I'm not gonna slit my wrists or call anyone a dickbag.

I agree let people do what they want.. but jesus selling it on e-bay way before it is in your hands because you can stand to make a profit.. That's just super lame.

I agree let people do what they want.. but jesus selling it on e-bay way before it is in your hands because you can stand to make a profit.. That's just super lame.

It's super dumb is what it is. If you "presell" yours and then it gets damaged in shipping you're totally boned.

It's super dumb is what it is. If you "presell" yours and then it gets damaged in shipping you're totally boned.

You should be a mail man. A mail man with x-ray vision.

No, someone posted a comment saying whoever wants a complete gaslight collection, PM me. Fucking lame, I should've quoted it.

I'm pretty sure that someone said if you want a complete gaslight collection minus this release PM me. As in they were being pissed at the moment about not getting the 4 pack and were saying they are selling all their other gaslight stuff.

• 12 years later...