Shit I absolutely cannot stand.

Yeah the main person I am venting about has only 1 language and its english. He has lived on the same street as me for his whole life.

Oh No! An insult from a guy who likes 30 seconds to mars. How will I go on living?

Post your list so we can make fun of the shit you listen to, until then, shut the fuck up.

Want the list? Its long so I will shorten it down.

The Exploding Hearts

The Clash

The Jam

Your Mom Moaning when we do the nasty

The Goodnight Loving

The Busy Signals

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

do you guys sell, you know, those new age black cymbals? mine sound like shit and every time i hit them they break into a 100 pieces. you think i should step it up and get those 200gram? i play metal so they gotta be strong!!!!.....sorry guys, it's 6:39 in the am and i am bored.

I dunno why people care about such stupid shit who cares if you call it vinyl or Wax or if you shop at Hot Topic just let people enjoy what they want to enjoy and say what they want to say and stop being so goddam judgemental

Because the plural of vinyl isnt vinyl. Its vinyl and at 21 someone should understand the fucking language they have been immersed in for their whole life.

I dunno why people care about such stupid shit who cares if you call it vinyl or Wax or if you shop at Hot Topic just let people enjoy what they want to enjoy and say what they want to say and stop being so goddam judgemental

Because the plural of vinyl isnt vinyl. Its vinyl and at 21 someone should understand the fucking language they have been immersed in for their whole life.

Kind of like knowing correct placement for apostrophes and punctuation and that the correct form for this sentence is "in which they have been immersed".

Right? Someone needs to learn these folks how to talk English good.

The word "vinyl" sounds band and looks bad when typed, but I can't see why it bothers people so much. Does it cause any problems in your life? When someone says "vinyl," does the boogey man come to your house and rape your mom? No. So who gives a fuck if someone says vinyl or vinyl? Yeah, it's annoying, but it doesn't cause any harm to anyone. I'd rather hear people say "vinyl" than read a thread about it every other day.