gaslight / amsteel tour?

Guest kylewilliam

Guest genericinsight

NYC is getting the tour minus Gaslight.

Our show is just Am Steel, Polar Bear Club and two locals.

I just saw Gaslight twice in the same week last month so I can't complain too much.

However, PBC will likely draw a lot of the crowd because it's their home state, yet Am Steel is still headlining.

I thought it was co-headlining. I'm seeing this in Richmond. Ridiculously stoked, love both these bands.

I'm going to this show too. Don't really know any of the bands' music that well (excpet Landmines) but Gaslight is talked about so friggin much I figured I'd see what the fuss was about. And at least pick up some LP's.

speaking of Polar Bear Club...they're playing 45 min. away (as every show I go to is b/c I live in a small hell hole) next thursday...but I won't be able to make it b/c the venue is an AllAges venue [oddly enough the venue that Gaslight Anthem namechecks in the Liner Notes of Senor & The Queen and The '59 Sound] and there's a curfew for young'ens in said town...and I have class 'till 9 at night on thursday...which means by the time I get there the show will be coming to a close...I'm pretty bummed about it...I saw that they're playin' some shows w/ the AmSteel/Gaslight tour and was quite quite bummed that they aren't playing the show I'll be attending...YARG!

I just saw Gaslight twice in the same week last month so I can't complain too much.

However, PBC will likely draw a lot of the crowd because it's their home state, yet Am Steel is still headlining.

one local, we're.all.broken is from jersey, but tour nationally...they had an album out on wea once...

Guest baseball
I thought it was co-headlining. I'm seeing this in Richmond. Ridiculously stoked, love both these bands.

I'm going to this show too. Don't really know any of the bands' music that well (excpet Landmines) but Gaslight is talked about so friggin much I figured I'd see what the fuss was about. And at least pick up some LP's.

Show is going to be awesome. It's very rare I'll go all the way down to Richmond from Baltimore for a show. This is my second Richmond show.

Every band is phenomenal. I forgot Landmines was even playing until you mentioned it, even better!

Guest genericinsight

one local, we're.all.broken is from jersey, but tour nationally...they had an album out on wea once...

That I did not know.

Guest genericinsight
jersey is pretty local. if you can make it to a show straight from work id say its a local show.

I agree. Lots of people don't but I still consider NY's neighboring states to be local.

If you live near OHIO and love Gaslight you NEED to be at the show this Sat. It's at a real shit hole called Bernie's. One of the smallest/most fun places to see a show in Columbus.

Seriously very tiny with no real stage.

Hit me up I will buy ya a beer!

I dont know if I want to drive down from Toledo, the show would be great but they are only selling tickets at the door and with my luck I would miss out